|« Back to calendar||« Previous Event | Next Event »|
posted by Jim Biron
Sunday, September 1st, 2019
A Muscle Car Show and Drag Racing Event
Presented by Hemmings Muscle Machines
(Rain Date 9/2/19)
Camaro & Mopar Staging
1/4 Mile Drag Racing
· NEW CLASS: American Muscle Trucks - (racing only)
Trucks must be two-wheel Drive
· Bracket Racing Time Trials: 9:30 a.m.
· Eliminations: 1:00 p.m. - Trophies awarded
Muscle Car Show
· Hemmings Judges' Choice
· Registration closes: 12:00 noon - Judging: 1:00 p.m.
· Event is open to all American muscle cars in sound, working order.
Special Feature: F.A.S.T. SHOOTOUT
· ( Open to qualifying candidates ) A real crowd favorite! Stock-appearing, tweaked and tuned muscle cars run head-to-head dragstrip shootouts pulling into the 10s!
· 1st Place & 2nd Place awards for: Chevrolet, Ford, Late Model Ford, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Late Model GM, Plymouth, Dodge, Late Model Mopar, AMC, and Modified Muscle, plus Best Engine, Best Paint, and Best of Show. Plus your chance to have your car appear in Hemmings Motor News or Hemmings Muscle Machines.
Entry Fees and Admission:
Car show entry fee: $15.00
Racing & car show entry fee (1 car/driver): $40.00
Racing entry fee: $35.00
Spectators: $10.00 for adult, $2 for 6-12 year olds
Gates open at 7:30 a.m.
Even though we love imports, street rods and classic cars, this is an AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR show only.
Frequently asked questions
Directions and lodging
For more information call: 800-227-4373 or e-mail Mary Pat Glover at email@example.com
Lebanon Valley Dragway
1746 U.S. Route 20
West Lebanon, New York 12195
You can register at the gate on the day of the event.
(no need to pre-register)